Dedicated to listening to your needs, preferences and motivation, then translating those thoughts into action. Whether buying or selling, I’ll bring the results!
- 100% Club Award Winner (2016)
- Executive Club Award Winner (2014, 2015)
- 2017 Industry Awards Team of the Year (AZ Business Journal and AZ School of Real Estate and Business)
- Top 5 RE/MAX Teams Southwest Region (2014 – 2016)
- #31 RE/MAX Team U.S. (2016)
- #1 RE/MAX Fine Properties Team (2014, 2015)
- Top 2 RE/MAX Team Arizona (2014, 2015)
- Top 25 RE/MAX Team U.S. (2014, 2015)
- Real Trend Magazine Top Team in Arizona (2015)
- #6 Residential Real Estate Teams, Phoenix Business Journal “The List” (2015)
- Rounds Tackett Group – Over $85M in closed transactions (2015)
I bring a unique skill set to the real estate market. As a home-builder’s daughter, I learned early the importance of service, dedication and excellence that clients both expect and deserve. Having resided in Scottsdale for the last 34 years, I am well versed on the various communities throughout Scottsdale and the Valley. Broad experience in luxury homes, vacation homes, first time buyers and investment properties.
- Graduated Ottawa University with a degree in Business Management.
- Managed Usher & Associates, a financial planning organization prior to her real estate career.
- Project managed numerous custom home new builds and remodels.
- Project managed numerous interior design installations.
- Currently resides in Cactus Corridor just east of the 101 in Scottsdale.
- Active in the community (volunteering in community organizations).
- Avid sports participant including hiking, boating, fishing, skiing and spinning.